Personal Representatives

Search our Site

(954) 764-0005
Upon the death of a person, someone, usually a relative or a close friend of the person who died will seek legal counsel in opening a probate estate. If there is a Will, the Court will give preference to the person named as Personal Representative in the Will, if the person is otherwise qualified. Otherwise, there is a Florida Statute which sets forth those who are preferred to serve, and in what order, as Personal Representative.

Working Hours

Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm
Sat 7am - 3pm
Sun Closed


100 Ross Municipal Drive
Bigtownville, CO 15237